Book a Flight Now
Item BIG Points AirAsia Flights only (base fare) MYR 4 = 1 BIG Point AirAsia Flights with at least 1 ancillary SSR MYR 2 = 1 BIG Point AirAsia Flights with Business Class MYR 1 = 1 BIG Point AirAsia Flights with Premium Flex MYR 1 = 1 BIG Point AirAsia Flights purchased with Corporate Account MYR 1 = 1 BIG Point AirAsia Flights purchased with Government Account MYR 1 = 1 BIG Point
* BIG Shots can earn BIG Points based on the actual amount spending of Flights and add-on services as per the followings:
- Pre-book meal
- Pre-book Baggage
- AirAsia Insure
- Pre-book Comfort Kit
- Pick a seat
How to Earn:
Need help calculating BIG Points?
- Sign up as our BIG Shot at www.airasiabig.com
- BIG Shot must ensure to provide BIG Shot ID at time of booking
- BIG Points will only be credited 5 days after the departure date
Click here to open BIG Point Calculator.
Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone. With a route network that spans through to over 20 countries, AirAsia continues to pave the way for low-cost aviation through innovative solutions, efficient processes and a passionate approach to business.
AirAsia BIG Loyalty Programme is the exclusive loyalty programme for AirAsia.
Our members earn BIG Points with flight and add-on purchases with AirAsia and can use these earned points to redeem for their future flights.
Terms & Conditions:
- BIG Points will not be awarded for fees and taxed i.e. Airport or other government taxes imposed.
- Guests will need to sign up as BIG Shot at www.airasiabig.com to be eligible for BIG Points earning.
- BIG Shot will be entitle to BIG Points for all of the services mentioned above, provided booking is made online, prior to departure.
- Any other Foreign Currency will be converted into MYR based on AirAsia daily currency conversion rate prior to BIG Points awarding.
- To ensure crediting of BIG Points, the BIG Shot must quote their BIG Shot ID at time of purchases.
- Guest can sign up as BIG Shot after purchase of AirAsia flights and thereafter update their BIG Shot ID at AirAsia.com/Manage My Booking 1 day prior to departure date. Failure to update BIG Shot ID prior to departure date will entitle to no BIG Points
- Only the Guests named on the BIG Shot account and who actually takes the flight will earn BIG Points, even if the travel is purchase by someone else.
BIG Points earned will be credited into BIG Shot’s accounts within 5 working days after departure date on the following conditions:
- Check in and Board
- Check in only
- No Show
- BIG Points will be deducted from BIG Shot account should there be any monetary refund of flights purchased.
- BIG Shot will be able to view summary transaction listing of all BIG Points earned online at www.airasiabig.com
- The AirAsia Flight is subject to AirAsia‘s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and from time to time as the sole discretion of AirAsia