Dapatkan 625 AirAsia BIG Points khusus untuk anggota FWD Passion Club
PT FWD Life Indonesia (“FWD Life”) merupakan perusahaan asuransi jiwa patungan dan bagian dari FWD Group. Produk yang ditawarkan adalah produk asuransi yang dikaitkan dengan investasi, asuransi berjangka individu & kumpulan, asuransi kecelakaan diri individu & kumpulan, dan asuransi kesehatan ku...
40,000 FWD Max Points = 500 BIG Points
*The minimum redemption amount is 500 BIG Points. BIG Points can only be redeemed in increments of 500 (i.e. 500, 1,000, 1,500, etc.)
Step 1: Download the FWD MAX app via the App Store OR Google Play Store.
Step 2: Sign up OR log in to your account.
Step 3: Convert FWD MAX Points to BIG Points via the app.
Step 4: Receive BIG Points seamlessly and instantly.
1. This “PT FWD Life Indonesia – BIG in a Flash - Earn 1500 BIG Points when Purchasing Bebas Aksi Flash 3 Bulan from FWD Life.” (“Campaign”) is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd) (“BIG”) and PT FWD Life Indonesia (“FWD Life”) (“jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 9 June 2020 at 00:00 (GMT +7) until 30 June[a][b][c][d][e][f] 2020 at 23:59 (GMT+7), both dates inclusive or until the BIG Points (as defined hereinafter) allocated for issuance under this Campaign by the Organisers are fully maximised, as more particularly described under Clause 5.6 hereunder, whichever earlier (“Campaign Period”) unless advised otherwise by the Organisers. The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without any prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”):
1. Be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
5.2 Participants must download the FWD Max mobile application from Google Playstore or App Store and sign up as a member;
5.3 Make a successful purchase of Bebas Aksi Flash 3 Bulan insurance policy through any FWD Life sales channel (i.e mobile applications, FWD Life digital platforms, office branches, insurance agents or any other channels as determined by FWD Life from time to time) during the Campaign Period;
5.4 Participants will receive a voucher code from FWD Life after a successful transaction;
5.5 Enter the voucher code and Participant’s BIG member ID in the FWD Max mobile application during the Campaign Period to redeem the reward mentioned below;
5.6 Participants are entitled to earn a one-off 1500 BIG Points;
5.7 There will be a quota of 150,000 BIG Points to be given away, therefore it will be awarded to the first 100 policies purchased on a first-come-first-serve basis;
5.8 BIG Points earned through this Campaign will be credited to the eligible Participants’ BIG account within fourteen (14) working days after the end of the Campaign Period (or any other period as the Organisers deem necessary) subject to the Organisers receiving all the necessary information required. For avoidance of doubt, no BIG Points will be awarded in the event a purchase is cancelled.
6. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify each purchase and the eligibility of the Participants. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions and Campaign Requirements shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. Participants who fail to fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions and Campaign Requirements will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
8. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
10. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any Participant if they believe the Participant has undertaken fraudulent practices and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
11. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
12. The BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions which can be found at www.airasiabig.com.
13. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, postpone, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension of this Campaign.
14. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected purchases whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
15. The Organisers, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign.
16. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other Campaign or advertising materials for this Campaign.
17. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
18. Retro-claims by Participants for the award of BIG Points will not be entertained.
19. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Participants.
20. These Terms and Conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the translated version, the English version shall prevail.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.
[a]Talked to partner, they confirmed to shortened the period until 30 Jun. In case the product is extended then we could extend the promo.
[b]It shows here that the campaign has started 9 June. Propose to change to a later date since the TnC has not been finalized.
[c]But at partner's side, they already started on 9 June. Partner confirmed that it is ok if the comms and other materials on our assets go up later than 9 June. It was in a rush as the partner confirms to run the campaign last minutes but they want to start soon.
[d]+firstname.lastname@example.org is this okay?
[e]+email@example.com please ensure this does not happen as we need the T&C cleared and available before commencement of the campaign, not after as any disputes are regulated and guided by this T&C. This will put BL at risk.
[f]As per email Monday morning, agreed to stick to 9 Jun. Thanks