Dapatkan BIG Points dari UOB Point Rewards Anda
UOB Indonesia didirikan pada tanggal 31 Agustus 1956 dengan nama PT Bank Buana Indonesia. Pada bulan Mei 2011, berganti nama menjadi PT Bank UOB Indonesia.
Jaringan layanan UOB Indonesia mencakup 41 kantor cabang, 168 kantor cabang pembantu dan 191 ATM yang tersebar di 54 kota di 18 pr...
UOB Privi Miles : 40,000 UOB Point Reward = 8,000 BIG Points
UOB Preferred Platinum and Lady’s Card : 27,000 UOB Poin Reward = 900 BIG Points
Hubungi call center 14008.
Berikan ID Anggota AirAsia BIG Anda dan informasikan jumlah UOB Miles yang ingin Anda konversi ke AirAsia BIG Points. Konversi hanya akan diproses bila nama pemilik kartu UOB cocok dengan nama ID Anggota AirAsia BIG.
AirAsia BIG Points Anda akan dikreditkan ke akun AirAsia BIG setelah 7 hari kerja. Hanya berlaku untuk pemegang kartu kredit UOB yang memiliki ID Anggota AirAsia BIG. Hanya berlaku bagi Kartu Kredit UOB PRVI Miles yang diterbitkan oleh PT Bank UOB Indonesia. Periksa AirAsia BIG Points Anda di www.airasiabig.com atau download AirAsia BIG Loyalty mobile app dan mulailah menukarkannya dengan Penerbangan AirAsia.
Make your first UOB Reward Points to BIG Points conversion with a minimum of 3,000 BIG Points, and earn additional 3,000 Bonus BIG Points.
Step 1: Call the UOB call centre at 14008.
Step 2: Provide your BIG Member ID and let the agent know the total amount of UOB Reward Points you would like to convert to BIG Points.
Step 3: Your Bonus BIG Points will be credited to your BIG account 30 days after the promo has ended.
1. This “Regular UOB Reward Points Conversion Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd. (“BIG”), PT BIGLIFE Digital Indonesia (“BDI”) and PT. Bank UOB Indonesia (“UOB Bank”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 15 March 2016, 08:00 (GMT +7) for an indefinite period unless advised otherwise by Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without any prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following (“Campaign Requirements”) :
1. Must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign; and
2. Must be an existing and valid cardholders of PRIVI Miles, Preferred Platinum or Lady’s Card issued by UOB Bank, at the point of participation in this Campaign; and
3. Convert their UOB Reward Points to BIG Points during the Campaign Period subject to the minimum conversion threshold (in a single transaction) as stipulated below :
1. Minimum UOB Reward Points required to perform the conversion of points = 40,000 UOB Reward Points
2. Conversion ratio = 1 UOB Reward Point : 5 BIG Points
Preferred Platinum and Lady’s Card
1. Minimum UOB Reward Points required to perform the conversion of points = 27,000 UOB Reward Points
2. Conversion ratio = 1 UOB Reward Point : 30 BIG Points
Participants can request for conversion of their UOB Reward Points to BIG Points via UOB call centre at 14008.
6. BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participant’s BIG membership account within seven (7) days from UOB’s receipt of the points conversion request from the Participants via UOB call centre and subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed appropriate.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
8. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
9. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
10. The BIG Points are not reversible, exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
11. Usage of the BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
12. Once a request is made, conversion cannot be reversed or revoked.
13. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
15. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other Campaign or advertising materials for the Campaign.
17. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
18. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
21. These Terms and Conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the translated version, the English version shall prevail.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Indonesia.