Convert YouGov Points to BIG Points Now
YouGov platform market research dengan lebih dari 6 juta orang di dalamnya, yang masing-masing membagi opini mereka pada isu-isu politik, kepentingan umum, produk, brand dan berbagai macam topik lainnya.
Bergabung dengan komunitas YouGov untuk mendapatkan 250 BIG Po...
Langkah 1: Klik di sini untuk mulai
Langkah 2: Daftar untuk menjadi anggota komunitas YouGov
Langkah 3: Kumpulkan YouGov Points dengan menjawab pertanyaan dan berpartisipasi pada survey yang tersedia
Langkah 4: Lakukan konversi YouGov Points dan terbang GRATIS
Click here to get started.
Log in to your YouGov account.
Select the AirAsia BIG tile & click 'Look up your ID' to proceed with the conversion.
Receive BIG Points within 10 working days upon successful conversion.
1. This “YouGov and AirAsia BIG” (“Campaign”) is organised by YOUGOV Singapore Pte Limited (“YouGov”) and BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd) (“BL”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 1 June 2018 till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”): -
1. be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
2. be a YouGov panel at the point of participation in the Camapign;
3. Subject to a minimum of 5,000 YouGov Points in a single transaction, convert their YouGov Points to BIG Points at the conversion ratio of 5000 YouGov Points to 2,500 BIG Points during the Campaign Period;
Perform the conversion transaction on YouGov’s valid website(s).
6. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of successful transaction and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participant’s BIG Member account within ten (10) days from the date of conversion request. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
8. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points or the points conversion ratio from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
10. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
11. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
12. Once the conversion request is made, such request cannot be revoked.
13. BIG Points are not reversible, exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
14. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
15. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
16. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
18. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
20. The terms and conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the former shall prevail.