Dapatkan 250 BIG Points per hari
Holiday-driving isn’t just about getting from one destination to another – it should be relaxing, stress-free, a chance to create memories and experiences and most of all, have fun! Life should be full of surprises and super value car hire from Budget Car Rental couldn't be easier and more conve...
Visit www.budgetinternational.com/airasiabig to book your rental car.
AirAsia BIGLIFE Member must ensure to provide AirAsia BIGLIFE ID at time of booking of Budget car rental on Budget global or country websites.
BIG Points will only be credited 6 to 8 weeks from date of rental completion.
To take advantage of additional discounts, simply quote the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number shown below and your AirAsia BIGLIFE Membership number when booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This “Earn up to 2,500 AirAsia BIG Points on Qualifying BUDGET Car Rental” (“Campaign”) is organised by Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd. (“BIG”) and BUDGET CAR RENTAL, LLC. (“BUDGET”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 17th July 2017, 00:01 (GMT 8+) till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by the Organisers (“Campaign Period ”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem necessary without prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must do the following (“Campaign Requirements”) :
A) Must be an existing AirAsia BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have an unique registration number known as the “BIG Shot ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
B) Rentals made using Budget retail rates or non-contracted rates may qualify for 250 AirAsia BIG Points per day, up to a maximum of AirAsia 2,500 BIG Points per rental. Rentals made using Budget contracted (corporate/government) rates, chauffeur drive, van rentals, travel industry staff rates including airline and Budget employee programmes, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes, and net rate programmes do not qualify for AirAsia BIG Points.
C) BIG Shot ID must be entered at the time of booking or provide your member ID at Budget counter upon car pick up to earn AirAsia BIG Points.
D) AirAsia BIG Points will be credited to the Participant within eight (8) weeks after the completion of the rental (or any other period as the Organisers deem necessary) subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. In the event of any cancellation of bookings made, no AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded.
6. No AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded in the event of a claim being made 6 months after the close of a rental/transaction.
7. Renter must meet Budget’s age, driver and credit requirements.
8. Budget standard Terms & Conditions apply to all rentals.
9. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of successful booking and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
10. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the AirAsia BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
11. The Organisers reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the AirAsia BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
12. The Organisers further reserve their right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose they deem fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
13. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the AirAsia BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
14. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
15. The AirAsia BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
16. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
18. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
20. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
21. These terms and conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated version, the English version shall prevail.