Dapatkan 10 BIG Points untuk setiap transaksi USD 1
QEEQ.COM, a world leading online travel platform, provides accommodation, tours and car hire service at over 200 countries, covering 100,000+ locations worldwide. With partnerships from globally known brands to best value local specialists, you will be assured of excellent services and absolutel...
Langsung berkendara dari balik kemudi dan dapatkan BIG Points dengan EasyRentCars. Kamu akan mendapatkan 10 BIG Points setiap pembelanjaan USD 1. Selain itu, ada cara lain untuk mendapatkan BIG Points sebagai berikut:
Daftar menjadi anggota EasyRentCars
Berlangganan newsletter dari EasyRentCars dengan email yang telah didaftarkan
Download & sign in ke EasyRentCars app
Sapa ‘Hi’ di EasyRentCars Facebook messenger
Gunakan kesempatan ini untuk jalan-jalan ke manapun.
Promo berlangsung sekarang hingga 31 Mar 2020.
Visit QEEQ to search and compare the best deal of rental car.
Insert your BIG Member ID at the QEEQ's reservation page to qualify.
BIG Points will be credited to you within 8 weeks after you have returned the rental car.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. and Think BIG Digital Sdn. Bhd.) (“BIG”) and Easy Tour International Limited (“QEEQ.COM”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 26th June 2019 00.00 (GMT +8) till 31 May 2020 23:59 (GMT +8) (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”):
* Must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
* Successfully book a rental car on https://www.qeeq.com/partners/airasia?utm_source=AXM&utm_medium=miles (“Dedicated Website”) within the Campaign Period to be entitled to earn 10 BIG Points for every 1 USD spent on completed booking. In the event a car rental is re-booked, eligible BIG Points will be calculated based on the total amount of the ultimate booking. BIG Points will not be awarded for add-on purchased such as baby seat or GPS, additional fees and surcharges due at pickup such as young drivers fee or charges incurred during the rental such as traffic fines.
6. Payment made in any foreign currency will be converted into USD on a rate solely determined by the Organisers and BIG Points will be awarded based on the USD value.
7. BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participants’ BIG member’s account within eight weeks from the date of your rental completion. For avoidance of doubts, BIG Points will not be awarded for any cancelled, postponed or not completed booking.
8.The right to claim retroactive BIG Points is only reserved for 60 days after completion of car rental.
9.The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of a transaction and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request.
10.Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points through the conversion request. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
11.The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
12.The Organisers further reserve their right to use any collected personal data and/or images of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this Campaign and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
13.The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
14.Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
15.The BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
16.The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17.The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected submission whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
18.The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19.The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
20.The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without prior notice to the Participants.
21.These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.