Terms and Conditions of BIG Xchange
1. By using this BIG Xchange hub, you are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of the BIG Xchange programme (“BIG Xchange Programme”) as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions as may be stipulated by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd and Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd) (“BIG”) and/or our loyalty partner (“Loyalty Partner”) from time to time.
2. To qualify and participate in the BIG Xchange Programme, you must;
a. be an existing BIG Member, having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Programme” and have a BIG Loyalty Membership account, with a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the time of conducting your conversion transaction; and
b. have a valid/active partner loyalty membership (“Partner Loyalty Membership”) with sufficient points to convert.\
3. You confirm that for the purposes of participating in the BIG Xchange Programme offered and/or operated by the loyalty partner and/or BIG, the sharing, transfer, retrieval, updating and processing of your personal information and data related to your BIG and Partner Loyalty Membership account (including your BIG and/or Partner Member ID and balance of BIG and/or Partner Loyalty Points) may occur between BIG and the Loyalty Partner , and you agree and consent to the processing and sharing of your personal information and data for purposes of the same.
4. Details of the exchange ratio from the Partner’s Loyalty Points to BIG Points (BP) or vice versa (if applicable) is available on the airasiabig.com website under ‘Points Conversion’. The conversion ratio may be revised from time to time by BIG and/or Loyalty Partner as deemed fit and necessary. .
5. BP or Partner Loyalty Points converted will be credited to your BIG Membership account or Partner Loyalty Membership account within the same day upon completion of the conversion request.
6. BIG reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel any BIG Member’s account and/or to forfeit the BPs from any BIG Member it believes has undertaken suspicious or fraudulent practices and/or activities or other activities harmful to the BIG Xchange Programme or BIG.
7. BPs are not exchangeable and/or transferable for cash. The usage of BPs and your membership is subject to the BIG Loyalty Programme’s separate terms and conditions.
8. BIG accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected conversion requests made by any BIG Member whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise. BIG shall further bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the members in connection with the BIG Xchange Programme.
9. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials related to the BIG Xchange Programme.
10. BIG reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. BIG’s decision in relation to all aspects of the BIG Xchange Programme (where it relates to BIG) is final and conclusive under all circumstances.
11. The usage of Partner Loyalty Points shall be in accordance with the Partner’s Loyalty Membership terms and conditions.
12. Upon conversion from BP to Partner Loyalty Points, Loyalty Partner is fully responsible for all fulfilment and customer service in connection with Partner Loyalty Points (and the goods and/or services related to redemption of Partner Loyalty Points thereto) and for supplying and fulfilling all goods and services as specified by Loyalty Partner. BIG shall not be liable or held accountable (to BIG Members or Loyalty Partner’s merchants) for any complaint, dispute, claim, loss and/or damages suffered or alleged to be suffered by any individual in relation to the use or redemption of Partner Loyalty Points (and the goods and services in relation thereto).
13. In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.