1. To purchase BIG Points during the online redemption booking process for AirAsia flights at BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. and Think BIG Digital Sdn. Bhd.) ("BL") website or mobile app, a BIG Member must have a minimum of 100 BIG Points remaining in his or her BIG Membership account to purchase the additional BIG Points required via cash top-up for redemption of a single one (1) way flight.
2. BIG Points can only be purchased and used against the redemption of flight tickets issued by AirAsia and the relevant BIG Points must be utilized immediately for the respective flight. BIG Points purchased cannot be used to pay for other rewards or products offered on BL website and mobile app or converted to cash.
3. Every redemption of AirAsia flights through BIG Points top-up can only be completed and redeemed through BL platform i.e. BL’s website and/or BL’s mobile application. In the event of failure to complete the relevant transaction including incomplete payment to complete such redemption, a reversal of transaction will be made within thirty (30) minutes and BIG Points used for such failed transaction shall be refunded to the BIG Member’s account accordingly. BL nor AirAsia will be able to assist on any attempts to complete any incomplete redemption of AirAsia flights outside BL’s platform as aforementioned herein and such impending redemption will be cancelled without any further notice to the relevant BIG Member.
4. BIG Points can only be purchased using a 3D secure payment mode.
5. BIG Points purchased as part of top-up and redemption of AirAsia flights as stated herein are subjected to a non-refundable top-up fee, that includes a service fee which is based on dynamic computation of market price of the relevant AirAsia flight redeemed and as determined by BL and AirAsia at the time of redemption.
6. The flights redeemed pursuant to top-up of BIG Points via cash are subject to AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage including the refund policy (in the event \of cancellation of flight) as stated therein and fare conditions applicable to the respective flight ticket and the BIG Loyalty Membership terms and conditions.
7. BL reserves the right to change the price of BIG Points including the relevant top-up fee charged, impose additional restrictions on purchasing BIG Points and/or conditions of obtaining BIG Points at any time.
8. A BIG Member may not sell his or her BIG Points for cash or other consideration and a BIG Member may not purchase BIG Points from a third party. Any flight ticket that has been bought, sold or bartered by or to a BIG Member may be cancelled or confiscated without prior notice in the sole discretion of BL. If the flight ticket has been utilised either partially or fully, the BIG Member will be liable for payment of travel on a full fare basis. All rights, including the right to bring legal action or to cancel a membership, are also reserved.
9. BIG Points required to redeem AirAsia flights are available on a seat and flight specific basis and is strictly subject to availability. The number of BIG Points
required to redeem flights may change at any time until the booking is confirmed and BIG Points have been successfully deducted as payment for the redeemed flight. Any change to the booking may result in a subsequent change in the fare amount as required and may also have associates fees. Any failure to board the redeemed flight and/or cancellation prior to departure will result in a forfeiture of the redeemed flight.
10. Flight tickets redeemed using BIG Points and cash top-up may not be cancelled or changed to a different name prior to scheduled departure.
11. Upon completion of flight redemption, changes to the redeemed flight can be made under “Manage My Booking” webpage upon login to www.airasiabig.com, mobile login at mobile.airasia.com or at AirAsia airport sales counter. This is subject to any fare difference and flight change fee that may be applicable. Any changes to the redeemed flight can be made up to forty-eight (48) hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time subject to the following conditions:
(a) If the new flight date is in a lower fare class than that of the originally booked flight, the difference in fare will not be refunded;
(b) If the new flight date is in a higher fare class than that of the originally booked flight, the difference in fare shall be paid before the change of flight date/time can be completed;
(c) Any proposed changes to the flight date and/or time is not confirmed until it is reflected in the booking itinerary; and
(d) Any attempts to change the route/destination is strictly prohibited.
12. A BIG Member may redeem a flight for him or herself or for any Eligible Family Member (“EFM”) as outlined in the BIG Loyalty Membership terms and conditions.
13. BIG Points shall be deducted from the BIG Member’s account at the time of redemption or booking of flight immediately.
14. BIG Points do not have any monetary value and cannot be converted to cash. They cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged other than in accordance with BIG Loyalty Membership terms and conditions. The price for BIG Points top up does not represent a monetary value for BIG Points.