Earn 5 BIG Points for every USD 1 spent
RebateMango.com is an online shopping website that seeks to provide the best benefits to consumers in the form of cashback and Loyalty Rewards Points. Choose from over 1,000 online retailers such as Qoo10, Lazada, Agoda, AliExpress to shop at and earn rewards. Also, be able to choose your reward...
Earn 5 BIG Points for every USD 1 spent.
Sign up at www.rebatemango.com/airasiabig.
Enter your AirAsia BIG member ID at the time sign up in order to earn BIG Points.
Points will be credited to your AirAsia BIGLIFE ID within 8 weeks after the completion of a successfully completed transaction.
Step 1: Visit https://rebatemango.my/airasiabig during the campaign period.
Step 2: Sign up as a NEW Rebate Mango member and perform one (1) successful transaction with any merchant on RebateMango.com to receive 200 Bonus BIG Points, OR
Step 3: Perform one (1) successful transaction of at least MYR50 or more with any merchant on RebateMango.com to receive a one-time award of 300 Bonus BIG Points.
Step 4: Bonus BIG Points will be credited into your BIG Member account within 30 days after the campaign period.
1. This “RebateMango Sign-up & Transact to get BIG Points Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by RebateMango Sdn. Bhd. (“RebateMango”) and BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd (“BIG”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 1 Jan 2020, 00:00 (GMT +8) to 31 Jan 2020, 23:59 (GMT +8) (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without any prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”): -
1. be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
2. perform the following to earn 200 Sign-up Bonus BIG Points: -
* Sign up as a new RebateMango member during the Campaign Period via the designated URL: https://rebatemango.com/airasiabig (“Dedicated Website”) and perform one (1) successful confirmed transaction with any retailers on the Dedicated Website during the Campaign Period to be entitled to receive to receive a one-time award of 200 bonus BIG Points (“Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points”).
3. perform the following to earn 300 BIG Points: -
* Be a new or existing RebateMango member and Perform one (1) successful transaction with a minimum spend of RM 50 or SGD 50 or THB 365 or PHP 615 in a single transaction with any retailers on the Dedicated Website during the Campaign Period to be entitled to receive a one-time award of 300 bonus BIG Points (“Bonus BIG Points”).
6. Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points will be awarded to the Participants who fulfil the applicable Campaign Requirements and/or make successful purchases on the Dedicated Website during the Campaign Period. For avoidance of doubt, Bonus BIG Points will not be awarded to any cancelled or returned purchases.
7. Eligible Participants are entitled to earn the Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points only once during the Campaign Period. Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participant’s BIG member account within thirty (30) days from the end of the Campaign Period.
8. The Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
9. To earn Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points, a valid BIG member ID must be entered before exiting the payment page of the Dedicate Website. Recipients ofSign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points must match the credentials on BIG member account as stipulated under the term and conditions of the BIG Loyalty Program.
10. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of successful transaction and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign including but not limited to the Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points award and Participants are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
11. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
12. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
14. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
15. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
16. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
18. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
20. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
21. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the Sign-Up Bonus BIG Points and/or Bonus BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
22. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
23. The terms and conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the former shall prevail.