TERMS & CONDITIONS – ZALORA PROMOTIONS FOR BIG MEMBERS
- The following campaigns listed below (“Campaigns”) are organised by BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd.) (“BIG”) and Zalora South East Asia Pte. Ltd. (“ZALORA”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
- BIG Points Award (“Campaign A”)
Earn BIG Points for successful purchases made on ZALORA’s website www.zalora.com.my/aab (“ZALORA Website”)
b. ZALORA 12.12 Campaign (“Campaign B”)
Get 20% off total bill by using promo code AABGREAT11 with minimum spend RM220 on www.zalora.com.my/aabgreat11, and
Get 25% off total bill
by applying promo code AAB1212
with minimum spend RM220 on www.zalora.com.my/aab1212
between 9-16 December 2018.
- These Campaigns are open to existing BIG Members (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at point of participation in the Campaigns.
- By participating in these Campaigns, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of these Campaigns as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
- Campaign A runs from 1 January 2018, 00:00 (GMT 8+) till 31 December 2018, 23:59 (GMT 8+) (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period I”); and Campaign B runs from 1 November 2018, 00:00 (GMT +8)
till 31 December 2018, 23:59 (GMT +8) (both dates inclusive) (“Campaign Period II”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaigns at any time as they deem necessary without prior notice.
- To qualify and participate in Campaign A, Participants are required to make successful online purchases with ZALORA through ZALORA Website during Campaign Period I and enter their BIG Member ID at ZALORA’s order confirmation page (“Successful Order A”).
6. Every Successful Order A by Participants under Campaign A will be awarded BIG Points on qualified spending (excluding taxes, shipping costs, exchanged, returned or invalid items) at the following rate:
*For every RM15 spent in a single transaction, qualified BIG members will be eligible to earn 5 BIG Points
7. To qualify and participate in Campaign B, Participants must make successful online purchase on www.zalora.com.my/aabgreat11 during Campaign Period II and enter the voucher code AABGREAT11 at the payment page to enjoy 22% discount with a min spend of RM220 on every order (“Successful Order B”). Eligible Participants will be entitled to enjoy 25% discount with a min spend of RM250 by using the voucher code AAB25 on 8 November till 11 November 2018. The promo code can be used multiple times and the discount amount is not capped. For avoidance of doubt, Successful Order B does not include taxes, courier charges, exchanged, returned or invalid items.
8. Participants of Campaign B are eligible for the award of BIG Points in Campaign A if they fulfil Campaign A’s terms and conditions.
9. The discount offered in Campaign B is not valid in conjunction with other vouchers, offers or promotions.
10. For both Campaigns A and B, the following applies:
a. Brands and items as set out at
https://support.zalora.com.my/hc/en-us/articles/205323070-Brand-Exclusions and products sold by ZALORA partners are excluded from these Campaigns. For the avoidance of doubt, these Campaigns are only for products sold and fulfilled by ZALORA.
b. The Terms of Service set out at
https://www.zalora.com.my/terms-of-use/ shall apply to all uses of the promo code.
c. Free delivery is only applicable for purchase of RM75 and above.
d. The Organisers reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel the promo code at any time without prior notice.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Successful Orders and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card or any other identity document to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaigns are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
- The BIG Points awarded will be credited to the eligible Participants’ BIG account within fifty-five (55) days (or any other period as the Organisers deems necessary) of the Successful Order A subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary.
- Only Participants that fulfil the Campaigns Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points and/or discount. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaigns Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaigns without notice.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any Participant they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to these Campaigns or to the Organisers.
- Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
- The BIG Points awarded are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaigns with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected orders/purchases whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with these Campaigns.
- The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaigns.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaigns including but not limited to the BIG Points awarded and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal, enquiry, correspondence and/or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- These Terms and Conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.