7,000 Reward Points for 2,000 BIG Points
Founded in 1966 by Tan Sri Dato' Sri Teh Hong Piow and listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malysia i 1967, Public Bank Berhad is today the leading financial services provider serving over six million customers in Malaysia. Known for its prudent management and strong corporate governance, Public Ba...
|6,000 Air Miles for 2,000 BIG Points|
|7,000 VIP Points for 2,000 BIG Points|
|7,000 Air Miles for 2,000 BIG Points|
Card members to download the Redemption Form at
Complete the form and fax to 03-2166 8799.
BIG Points will be credited to AirAsia BIG member account after 4-8 weeks from the receipt date of redemption form.
|Public Bank Reward Points
|PB VISA SIGNATURE / PB PLATINUM MASTERCARD: 7,000 VIP Points
|PB VISA INFINITE: 7,000 Air Miles
|PB WORLD MASTERCARD: 6,000 Air Miles
|* Conversion rate of Public Bank Reward Points is 6,000 Air Miles / VIP Points = 2,000 AirAsia BIG Points with the minimum rate of conversion of 6,000 Air Miles / VIP Points.
1.This “Convert and Get 30% Bonus BIG Points Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd and Think Big Digital Sdn Bhd) (“BIG”) and Public Bank Berhad (“Public Bank”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a pre-condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 11 March 2019, 00:00 (GMT +8) till 12 April 2019, 23:59 (GMT +8); inclusive of both dates, unless as stated otherwise (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without any prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”):
a) Must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
b) Must be a valid Public Bank credit card holder;
c) Subject to a minimum of 2000 BIG Points in a single transaction, convert their respective Public Bank Reward Points to BIG Points based on a fixed conversion ratio as outlined below: -
|PB Visa Signature/PB Platinum Mastercard/PB Quantum Visa/PB Quantum Mastercard/PB RCB Elite Debit MasterCard/PB RCB Gold Debit MasterCard
|| 7,000 VIP Points: 2,000 BIG Points
|PB Visa Infinite
|| 7,000 Air Miles: 2,000 BIG Points
to be entitled to receive a bonus of 30% BIG Points in addition to the BIG Points converted. Each eligible Participant is only entitled to receive a maximum of 3,000 bonus BIG Points during the Campaign Period. The bonus BIG Points to be given away during the Campaign Period is capped at 500,000 BIG Points.
*PB World Mastercard holders are not eligible for this Campaign.
To convert the Public Bank Reward Points, Participants are required to:
a) Download the Redemption Form at
https://www.pbebank.com/pdf/Promotions/form_redemption19.aspx. Complete the form and fax to 03-2166 8799 or email to email@example.com.
6. Regular BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participants’ BIG member account within 4-8 weeks from the points conversion request date. Bonus BIG Points earned pursuant to this Campaign will be credited within thirty (30) working days after the Campaign end date.
7. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of a transaction and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request.
8. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points through the conversion request. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
10. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
11. The Organisers further reserve their right to use any collected personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this Campaign and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
12. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points from any Participant they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
13. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
14. The BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points are not reversible, exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Usage of the BIG Points and/or bonus BIG Points are subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
15. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected submission whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
17. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
19. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
20. These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.