30% BONUS AIRASIA BIG POINTS CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS
UOBM INFINITE, PRVI MILES & PREFERRED PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- This Campaign is open to all eligible principal UOBM Infinite, PRVI Miles & Preferred Platinum cardmembers (“Eligible Cardmembers”) and:
- whose account(s) held with UOBM are current, valid, subsisting and not in default in any manner as determined by UOBM at its sole and absolute discretion; and
- who are not in breach of the UOB Visa/MasterCard Cardmember Agreement (“Cardmember Agreement”); and
- must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign.
- Subject to a minimum conversion of 7,000 UNIRinggit Points in a single transaction during the Campaign Period, the Eligible Cardmembers are entitled to earn BIG Points (“BIG Points”) with 30% bonus BIG Points with conversion of their respective UNIRinggit points (“UNIRM”) to BIG Points based on a fixed conversion ratio as outlined below:
- To convert UNIRinggit Points to BIG Points, the submission must be made via online form at www1.uob.com.my/big (“Campaign Website”)
- All request of conversion of points shall be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to sufficient accumulated UNIRM at the time of redemption. Request of conversion with insufficient UNIRinggit Points will not be processed and a notification will be sent by UOBM’s AutoMailer via standard mail.
- Minimum conversion of 7,000UNIRM Points are required to convert to 1,300 BIG Points in a single transaction based on the fixed conversion ratio as set out in Clause 2 above.
- Total bonus BIG Points is capped at 2,000,000 bonus BIG Points throughout Campaign Period.
- BIG Points, together with the bonus BIG Points will be credited to the Eligible Cardmembers’ BIG Member ID within 21 days to 42 days from the points conversion submission date.
- Other terms and conditions are subject to UOBM UNIRinggit Rewards Programme 2019.
- Usage of BIG Points is subject to BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Eligible Cardmembers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, the terms and condition in the Cardmember Agreement and UOB Credit Card Terms and Conditions (“Generic T&C”). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Generic T&C in connection with this Campaign, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- The records of transactions maintained by UOBM and UOBM’s decision on all matters relating to this Campaign shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Eligible Cardmembers. UOBM shall not be obliged to give any reasons or enter into any correspondence with any person(s) on any matter concerning the Campaign. No appeals or correspondence from any Eligible Cardmembers will be entertained.
- UOBM shall not be responsible for any failure or delay in the transmission of evidence of sales transactions by Visa International Incorporated, MasterCard Worldwide, merchant establishments, postal or telecommunication authorities or any other party in which may result in the Eligible Cardmembers failing to be entitled to the Cash Back under this Campaign.
- UOBM shall not be liable for any misrepresentation or misinterpretation of facts by any unauthorized third party in respect of the Campaign and/or the Prizes and published in any mass media, marketing or advertising materials.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, UOBM expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsements, express or implied, written or oral, without limitation to those published in any mass media, marketing or advertising materials, including but not limited to, any warranty of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of this Campaign and the Prizes.
- UOBM shall not be responsible nor shall accept any liabilities of any nature and however arising or suffered by the Eligible Cardmembers and/or third parties resulting directly or indirectly from the Campaign..
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- UOBM reserves the right to add, delete, suspend or vary the Campaign’s terms and conditions, from time to time, wholly or in part, at its absolute discretion, by providing twenty-one (21) days prior notice to the Eligible Cardmembers via posting on UOBM’s website, displaying a notice at any of UOBM’s branches, a statement insert in the Statement of Account and/or any other manner as determined by UOBM from time to time.
- UOBM reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel, withdraw, suspend, extend or terminate the Campaign prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period, wholly or in part, at any time with prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancelation, withdrawal, suspension, extension or termination by UOBM of the Campaign shall not entitle the Eligible Cardmembers to any claim or compensation against UOBM for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Cardmembers whether as a direct or indirect result of such cancelation, withdrawal, suspension, extension or termination.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and the Eligible Cardmembers agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.