Earn up to 10,000 BIG Points with every PointsMAX booking
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online hotel platforms. Established in 2005 as a start-up, Agoda offers hundreds of thousands of accommodation options around the globe with service and support in over 40 languages. Operations have been set up in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Toky...
Make your bookings via the dedicated landing page at http://www.agoda.com/airasiabig and book a PointsMAX package offer to earn BIG Points.
Enter your BIG Member ID at checkout.
Points will be credited to your AirAsia BIG Account within 8 weeks after the completion of stay.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Campaign is organised by Agoda Company Pte. Ltd. (“Agoda”) and Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd (Agoda and TBD are collectively known as “Organisers”). Campaign is subjected to AirAsia BIG Loyalty Programme Membership terms and conditions.
2. This Campaign is open to existing AirAsia BIG Members (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “AirAsia BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “AirAsia BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at point of participation in the Campaign.
3. Earn up to 10,000 AirAsia Big points in every successful booking on www.agoda.com/airasiabig
4. This Campaign runs from 1st August 2017, 00:01 (GMT +8) till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by the Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organizers reserves the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as it deem fit.
5. To enjoy the benefit of the AirAsia BIG Points award, AirAsia BIG Members of the AirAsia BIG Loyalty Programme (the “Members”) must make successful booking of PointsMAX package via the dedicated landing page at www.agoda.com/airasiabig (“Dedicated Website”).
6. While performing reservation on the Dedicated Website, members must enter their respective AirAsia BIG member ID on the booking form in order to enjoy AirAsia BIG Points award.
7. AirAsia BIG Points will be credited to Members by the 20th day of the month subsequent to their completion of stay. AirAsia BIG Points are not cumulative and will not be awarded to Members who elect to use other discounts, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified). For clarity, cancellations, no-shows, or chargebacks are also excluded and restrained from earning AirAsia BIG Points through this Campaign.
8. AirAsia BIG Points incentive is applicable to PointsMAX package offer, valid for hotels with eligible promotional tag. AirAsia BIG Points will not be awarded for hotels bookings with pay later function.
9. AirAsia BIG Points can only be earned via this Campaign on per AirAsia BIG ID per booking basis and cannot be split between two or more Members.
10. Where AirAsia BIG Points are earned on the basis of the amount spent, AirAsia BIG Points are only earned on the accommodation component of the stay, not on ancillary charges such as taxes, surcharges, meals, mini-bar, beverages, phone, laundry or other extra costs charged to the room account, unless otherwise specified.
11. AirAsia BIG Points earned via this Campaign are non-transferrable.
12. AirAsia BIG Points earned via this Campaign cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
13. This programme is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd (“TBD”) and Members, which is at TBD’s sole discretion and for which TBD is solely responsible.
14. The Members are bound by the terms and conditions of the Organisers which can be varied from time to time without prior notice to the Members.
15. TBD reserves the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity Members. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to TBD upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign including but not limited to the AirAsia BIG Points award and Participants are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
16. Only Members that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the AirAsia BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
17. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the AirAsia BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Members.
18. The Organisers further reserve their rights to use any personal data of Members in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Members are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
19. The Organisers reserve the right in their discretion to disqualify any Member and/or to forfeit the AirAsia BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
20. Members may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
21. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
22. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
23. The Organisers and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
24. The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
25. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the AirAsia BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
26. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.