Earn 4 BIG Points for every USD 1 spent
Booking.com B.V., part of the Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), owns and operates Booking.com™, the world leader in booking accommodation online. Established in 1996, Booking.com B.V. guarantees the best prices for every type of property, from small, family-run bed and breakfasts to executiv...
Book a stay anywhere in the world with Booking.com/airasiabig to earn 8 BIG Points with every USD1 spent on our special autumn promo and enjoy even more fantastic holidays. Earn BIG Points faster than ever from now - 30 Sept 2018. T&C apply.
Book a stay with Booking.com via https://www.booking.com/airasiabigpep
Enter your AirAsia BIG Member ID at checkout page
Earn 8 BIG Points for every USD1 spent
BIG Points will be credited within eight (8) weeks after the completion of the stay (or any other period as the Organisers deem necessary).
1. This campaign ("Campaign") is jointly organised by Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd. ("BIG") and Booking.com ("Booking.com") (jointly referred to as "the Organisers").
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 13th July 2018 00.00 (GMT +8) till 30th September 2018 23:59 (GMT +8) by the Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as deemed fit.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”):
A) Must be an existing AirAsia BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
B) Book a stay with Booking.com via www.booking.com/airasiabig (“Dedicated Website”) during the Campaign Period;
C) Participants are entitled to earn 8 BIG Points for every USD 1 spent (or its foreign exchange value in other currency as applicable) excluding all taxes, surcharges and/or any other fees as applicable on all successful hotel bookings made via the Dedicated Website provided they complete their stay ("Successful Booking"). Any other transaction using foreign currency will be converted into USD based on a rate solely determined by Tune Hotels prior to BIG Points awarding;
D). Enter Participants’ respective AirAsia BIG member ID at the Dedicated Website prior exiting the payment checkout page the point of hotel booking. The name on the hotel reservation must match the name of the Participant’s AirAsia BIG member ID.
E) BIG Points will be credited to the qualified Participants within eight (8) weeks after the completion of the stay (or any other period as the Organisers deem necessary) subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. In the event of any cancellation of bookings made or no show, no BIG Points will be awarded.
6. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Successful Booking and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
8. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
9. The Organisers further reserve their right to use any collected personal data and/or images of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this Campaign and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
10. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
11. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
12. The BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
13. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
14. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
15. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
17. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
18. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
19. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
20. This terms and conditions may be translated to other languages other than English. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
21. Terms and conditions of the participating hotels apply.