Earn 1 BIG Point for every MYR 2 spent
At Tune Hotels, we focus on comfort and convenience at an unbeatable price.
We provide the essentials of a good night’s rest – clean rooms, great beds and power showers – without the fuss.
Eat, play and stay at one of our unique properties today.
Woohoo! Tune Hotels KLIA2 won Asia's Leading Airport Hotel 2019!
Visit www.tunehotels.com during the campaign period.
Select your preferred Tune Hotel in Malaysia & booking dates and key in the promo code TUNEBIG
Pick your preferred room(s) & fill in your personal details to confirm your booking.
Enter your BIG Member ID at checkout.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This “AirAsia BIG Loyalty Exclusive Sale” (“Campaign”) is organised by BIGLIFE Sdn. Bhd. (“BIG”) (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd.) and Tune Hotels Sdn. Bhd. (“Tune Hotels”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a pre-condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 14 October 2019, 00:00 (GMT +8) and closes on 15 November 2019 23:59 (GMT +8), both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil all of the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”):
A) Must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
B) Make successful hotel booking(s) via tunehotels.com (“Dedicated Website”) during the Campaign Period by using the promocode “TUNEBIG” (“Successful Booking”) to be entitled to 10 times more BIG Points that the standard BIG Points issuance rate;
C) BIG Member ID must be (i) entered while performing the Successful Booking and before checking out of the Dedicated Website and (ii) presented upon check in at the respective hotel to be entitled to receive BIG Points. Participants must ensure that the reservation matches the name on the BIG Member ID; and
D) BIG Points will be credited to the eligible Participants within four (4) weeks after the completion of the stay (or any other period as the Organisers deem necessary) subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. No BIG Points will be avoided for any no-show, incomplete, invalid, cancelled or postponed booking.
6. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Successful Booking and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identity document to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
7. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
8. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
9. All bookings are subject to availability. Terms and conditions of Tune Hotels apply.
10. All complaints and/or queries related to the hotel bookings shall be directed to Tune Hotels.
12. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
13. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
14. The BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Usage of BIG Points is subject to BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
15. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
16. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
17. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
18. The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
19. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
20. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained. Retro-claims by Participants for the award of BIG Points will not be entertained. Any request by Participants to provide their BIG Member ID or to be eligible for BIG Points after exiting the payment page at the Dedicated Website will not be entertained.
21. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
22. This terms and condition may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency and discrepancy between the English and translated versions, the English version shall prevail.