1.The affiliate partners program (“Program”) is offered by BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. (Company No: 924656-U) (formerly known as Think Big Digital Sdn Bhd) (“BIG”) together with our affiliate lifestyle partners (“Partners”) (jointly referred to as “the Parties”).
2. The Program is only available to BIG Members via the affiliate partner program link (“Link”) in the ‘Earn’ section on BIG’s website. BIG Members must login to BIG’s website in order to click on the Link.
3. By clicking on the “Continue” button before BIG Members are redirected to the affiliate Partner’s page, all BIG Members are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of the Program as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Parties from time to time (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Parties in all matters related thereto.
4. To qualify for award of BIG Points via the Program, BIG Members must make a successful online purchase with any of our affiliate Partners (listed in BIG’s website in the Earn section) on Partner’s respective website’s by clicking on the Link (in the Earn section on BIG’s website) and completing the transaction (“Successful Order”) to be entitled the award of BIG Points. BIG Points will be awarded to BIG Members on the cost of the product or service only (excluding taxes, shipping costs and other ancillary charges).
5. Vendors, suppliers, resellers or bulk purchasers (bulk orders) are not entitled to participate in the Program for award of BIG Points
6. Program earn ratio: As determined by BIG from time to time. BIG Points will not be awarded for purchases made with any vouchers and/or under bank programs or campaigns (with exceptions to store credit vouchers and vouchers issued by BIG) unless specified in the voucher terms and conditions. BIG Members must avoid clicking on coupon sites during the order process to ensure proper crediting of BIG Points.
7. The Parties reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of Successful Orders and identity of BIG Members at any point in time.
8. The award of BIG Points will be credited to the Member’s BIG loyalty membership account within forty-five (45) to sixty (60) days (or any other period as the Partners deem appropriate) of the Successful Order subject to the Parties receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. Please read the offer page of the respective Partners to understand the method of how BIG Points will be credited.
9. For every transaction made, BIG Members are ONLY entitled to earn BIG Points under this Program when a Successful Order is made by the BIG Member via first clicking on the Link (in the ‘Lifestyle’ section on BIG’s website) each time to purchase each item / product individually (if the member is purchasing more than one item).
10. Retro-claims by BIG Members for the award of BIG Points will not be entertained. Any request by BIG Members to update their BIG Member ID or to be eligible for BIG Points after exiting the order confirmation page at Partner’s website will not be entertained.
11. The Parties reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the award of BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the BIG Members and/or to change BIG Points award ratio at any time without any prior notice.
12. BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
13. BIG Members shall deal with all queries, product or service related issues with the respective Partner where the Successful Order was placed and BIG is NOT responsible for the actual product or service purchase by the BIG Member on the Partner’s affiliate website. The Program does not constitute and should not be regarded as a recommendation or endorsement by BIG of (the quality, service level or rating of) any product or service listed on the Partner’s website or sold by Partner. BIG hereby expressly disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality, fitness, merchantability, suitability, status or adequacy of any product or service listed on Partner’s websites and/or sold by Partner.
14. The Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify, decline or reject any transaction by BIG Member and/or not to award or to retract or forfeit the award of BIG Points from any BIG Member if the Parties believe the BIG Member has (singularly or jointly with any other BIG Member) undertaken fraudulent practice(s) and/or activities with respect to the purchase of any products or services from Partner in order to earn BIG Points or undertaken any activities (including but not limited to fraudulent activities) harmful to the Program or to the Parties.
15. BIG is not responsible if BIG Members clear their cookies or perform any other action which does not enable the BIG or the Partner to track the transaction or the Successful Order for the purposes of awarding BIG Points to the Member. BIG Members must whitelist ‘BIG’ with their Ad Block software to enable pop-ups from BIG. BIG Members must also avoid clicking on coupon sites after clicking on the Link in the ‘Lifestyle’ section on BIG’s website to ensure BIG Points are accurately credited to them.
16. The award of BIG Points under this Program is also subject to Partners product terms and conditions including the Partner’s refund policy for every product ordered by the BIG Member through the Link.
17. The Parties reserve the right to use any personal data and/or images of BIG Members in any manner and/or for any purpose as they deem fit and by participating in this Program, all BIG Members are deemed to have consented to such use with no monetary payment whatsoever.
18. BIG Members may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Parties, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Parties.
19. The Parties reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Program with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Parties shall not entitle the BIG Members to any claim or compensation against the Parties for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
20. The Parties, their subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Program (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other Program or advertising materials for the Program. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and any translation thereof, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail and supersede.
22. BIG reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice. The Parties decision in relation to all aspects of the Program including the award of BIG Points to eligible BIG Members is deemed final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence, complaint or appeal whatsoever will be entertained.