Stay connected even at 10,000ft in the air!
Never miss a beat, even at 10,000ft! ROKKI Wi-Fi keeps you online and entertained throughout your AirAsia flight. Whether it’s enjoying free entertainment (movies, travel guides, games, and more!), shopping exclusive deals, or using paid Internet access for your favourite apps, there’s something...
Earn 25 BIG Points per purchase or top up of 3MB Chats Plan
Earn 50 BIG Points per purchase or top up of 10MB Internet Plan
Earn 200 BIG Points per purchase or top up of 50MB Internet Plan
Earn 1 AirAsia BIG Point for every MYR 1 spent on other products, not including connectivity plans.
Turn on Wi-Fi on board ROKKI-enabled flights. Please ensure that your device is on "Flight Mode" when enabling Wi-Fi.
Connect to "FREE AirAsia ROKKi Wi-FI" once the seatbelt sign has been switched off after take-off.
Key in rokki.com on web browser to be directed to the ROKKI Portal.
Connect to your BIG Member account on the ROKKI Portal.
Start shopping and complete your purchase! BIG Points will be credited into your BIG Member account within 7 days from your purchase of connectivity plans and other products.
Mabuhay, BIG Members! Remember to login to ROKKI to claim your FREE 3MB Chats Plan!
This Chats Plan will allow you to use your favourite apps on board! Redeem it with these simple steps:
Step 1: Board a Wi-Fi enabled AirAsia Z2 flight
Step 2: Connect to 'Free AirAsia ROKKI Wi-Fi' and visit rokki.com
Step 3: Login with your BIG Member ID
Step 4: Redeem your FREE 3MB Chats Plan
Step 5: You're connected at 30,000 feet!
Now you can use Whatsapp, WeChat, LINE, KakaoTalk & Viber apps onboard without any charges. So go on and say 'Mabuhay!' to those on the ground and let them know you're safely onboard.
1. This campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Think Big Digital Sdn. Bhd. (“BIG”) and Rokki Sdn Bhd (“ROKKI”) (jointly referred to as “the Organisers”).
2. By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a pre-condition of entry.
4. This Campaign runs from 1st August 2018 till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without prior notice.
5. To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must (“Campaign Requirements”):
be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign;
log on to their BIG member account on www.rokki.com (“Dedicated Website”) onboard selected AirAsia flight which ROKKI Wi-Fi is available prior to payment for purchase is made, in order to earn BIG Points.
6. Campaign details are as follows;
Members will earn points for purchases made on Dedicated Website based on the following structure.
|Connectivity: Chats Plan – 3MB
||25 BIG Points
|Connectivity: Internet Plan – 10MB
||50 BIG Points
|Connectivity: Internet Plan – 60MB
||200 BIG Points
||For every RM 1 spend = 1 BIG Point
* shall be based on the price of each item exclusive of any discounts or voucher codes and shall exclude other cost elements, such as shipping, administrative fee, taxes, etc.
Any transaction made using a foreign currency will be converted into MYR based on ROKKI daily currency conversion rate prior to BIG Points awarding.
BIG Points will be credited to the BIG member’s account within 7 working days after purchase of the connectivity and non-connectivity products.
The Organisers shall not entertain any claims for BIG Points where the BIG member have failed to log on to their BIG member account prior to any of the aforementioned purchase on the Dedicated Website. As such, no retrospective claim will be allowed.
7. The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of transactions and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card/Passport to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
8. Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign Terms and Conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
9. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants. BIG Points will not be awarded for cancelled or returned purchases.
11. The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
12. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
13. The BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
14. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
15. The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
16. The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign.
17. The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
18. The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
19. All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
20. These Terms and Conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and conditions apply. Only on WiFi-enabled Z2 flights.